The Cotton® Tweed Face Cloth Mask- Navy
The Cotton Luxurious face covers employ specially-engineered polyester fiber to improve "breath-ability", draw moisture away from the skin through capillary action and increased evaporation over a wider surface area. It helps to keep you cool and dry, our soft and breathable fabric dries moisture faster than any other fabric, wicks the sweat away for maximum comfort.
*Please note, our face masks are not PPE equipment, and are sold as face coverings for personal use.
WEAR CLOTH FACE MASK:
- CDC recommends wearing cloth face masks in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, such as grocery stores, pharmacies, and gas stations.
- Cloth face masks may slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
- Cloth face masks can be made from household items.
GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS: (MAINTENANCE AND CARE)
for the use of cloth face masks, make sure:
- The mouth and nose are fully covered
- The masks fits snugly against the sides of the face so there are no gaps
- You do not have any difficulty breathing while wearing the cloth face mask.
- Carefully remove your mask by grasping the ear loops or untying the ties. For masks with a pair of ties, unfasten the bottom ones first, then the top ones.
- Face masks made of fabric, such as cotton, can be washed in your regular laundry using hot water.
- After laundering your fabric masks, tumble dry them in the dryer on a high setting.