The Cotton® Tweed Face Cloth Mask- Silver Grey
The Cotton Luxurious face covers employ specially-engineered polyester fiber to improve "breathability", draw moisture away from the skin through capillary action and increased evaporation over a wider surface area. It helps to keep you cool and dry, our soft and breathable fabric dries moisture faster than any other fabric, wicks the sweat away for maximum comfort. Cool in the summer, extra layer of warmth in the winter. Our face cloth masks are durable and stretchy, no fading and no shrinkage. Wearing a fabric mask as a civilian is now common sense, provided you can afford and access one. So for the foreseeable future, we’ll be wearing masks to the grocery store, on walks and runs, and maybe even after the crisis abates. Given the prevalence of mask selfies, it’s likely that masks will start to become fashion items, rather than
*Please note, our face masks are not PPE equipment, and are sold as face coverings for personal use.
WEAR CLOTH FACE MASK:
- CDC recommends wearing cloth face masks in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, such as grocery stores, pharmacies, and gas stations.
- Cloth face masks may slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
- Cloth face masks can be made from household items.
GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS: (MAINTENANCE AND CARE)
for the use of cloth face masks, make sure:
- The mouth and nose are fully covered
- The masks fits snugly against the sides of the face so there are no gaps
- You do not have any difficulty breathing while wearing the cloth face mask.
- Carefully remove your mask by grasping the ear loops or untying the ties. For masks with a pair of ties, unfasten the bottom ones first, then the top ones.
- Face masks made of fabric, such as cotton, can be washed in your regular laundry using hot water.
- After laundering your fabric masks, tumble dry them in the dryer on a high setting.